Jobs disappear after time.

Soldierus

Question

So I know that sometimes when you come into Multiplayer you will have no jobs and you do the economy reset. So I do the reset, come into game, and set it back to "0" and I've got a bunch of jobs, but after a few hours in game time they all disappear when they expire until I have to reset the economy again. This is annoying because it resets me back to my home city every time and I'm not rich enough to buy garages and just quick teleport back. Is there a fix for this?

Playing ATS-MP

6 answers to this question

Confirmed. I have the same issue. I do the reset to 1, save, game restart, change to 0, save, game restart - everything is okay. Then, after I am done with the first job, the other jobs disappear. Need to do the economy reset again and then I get moved back to my garage.

Would you recommend starting from scratch, with a new separate profile for Multiplayer?

In-game nick: GeekPolak

Youtube Channel - Map editor tutorials for American Truck Simulator and more.  

Twitch Channel - Streaming trucking and other games.

Twitter - Updates when I go live.

4jpe7n.jpg2e3nwv7.jpg

Amerykanin polskiego pochodzenia, pozdrawiam wszystkich Polakow. Jesli ktos tu jest z Tychow, Slask, to daj mi znac.

afaik, there is no "fix" right now. It's just something we all will have to deal with

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I am having the same issue as well. I can't sleep either,it says I am not tired. But it continues across all servers for me. I can go to a location and take a job but even on some of those,time to expire is in the millions of hours which I know is a glitch. But last night and now 10 hours later,I still have no jobs when I look into the freight adviser.

Update,even in single player,I have no jobs to take.

Edited by McGamer
Merged 2 posts into 1 post