I got stuck 2 times in the game

Darth Wazawai

Question

So i like the winter mod and currently always have it enabled. But i found one rest stop that hates trucks... I drive in about 20mph got stuck spinning wheels...

One trucker came in tried to help, didnt make much difference.

Once i got out (toyed around a little as shown in the video)

i finally got to my destination city took the entrance too fast and mounted my truck :D

uIL2IJH.png

2 truckers heading the opposite direction i was going tried to help (one dropped their trailer in a safe spot.)

I thought OBS was recording during the said time but it decided not too... else i would upload that too O.o

I would like to thank the 3 that tried to help however :)

Tho after going into sp i found out it was useless... if i knew there where these i would of f7 outta there because i was at my destination :D And yes i threw that sign that far and wasted that much gas for both situations and traveling such short distance  :rolleyes: I think the 2 that helped me also had the winter mod else they would of known there was no point in helping... i was not "blocking" either side from passing.

acTBNDC.png

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.