Kicked when not moving

apollo532

Question

Hi I do understand the need for players to be kicked when not moving their truck ,but i think the time limit is a bit too keen while i was updated my garages,buying new trucks etc i get kicked ,this is rather anoying to say the least as i intended to carry on playing ,is there any way to stop being kicked while  upgrading things i have tried entering my garage but still the same ,also i think the game is full of bullies who think the game belongs to them these players need sorting out instead o kicking law abiding players,this is my first post so dont be too hard on me if its in the wrong section.

Kind regards

Andrew

7 answers to this question

A blank message every 4-5mins works for me. Unfortunately, there's is no way to stop this from happening, which is annoying, but as above comments have said, either move your truck a little, or type a blank message in chat (press Y, then Space, then Enter)

Happy Trucking!

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

I believe the user is referring to being inside the game's UI. Afaik chat doesn't work inside the menu system, so that means users have to come out half way through customizing their truck to remain in-game. If you have a slower system, it might take longer to get in and out of menus.

Hi.

Unfortunately you have to move. The best way will be to also detect any mouse movements and send some information to the server in case you are interacting with UI.

^This would be something amazing to have, and would solve this problem

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png