ETS2MP: Service Center Bug

bullseye007

Mod Version: 0.2.0.5.2 Alpha
Controllers Used: Keyboard?
Description of Issue: My truck damage is 100%, (or it even could be 60%-100% so that it won't start.) So my truck damage is 100%, I have a trailer and when I call service center the marker doesn't show up neither does the text to click enter. Only to call the service center pops up(engine malfunction), and it's really annoying and ridiculous. No matter if I call service center again, it won't pop up. I had to cancel my job all the way from Netherlands to Austria, (hard work) and just to get my truck running. I had to quick travel to my garage in Rotterdam, and then called service center and finally pops up. This happens at least once a day to me, and I bet a lot of people also because it happened to my friend earlier today. This happens in any city on ETS2. Please get this fixed!

How to reproduce: Press F7 to Service Center and Marker wont show to repair your truck. Happens when people are there or not.
Screenshots / Videoshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLu-CBEWiZg

76561198169442333.png

Had the same issue before: I disabled the f3 menu, then tried some more rescues. It worked after 3 or 4 rescues.

You can also try restart the game.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.