Reverse lights

Ivke

Question

I have a problem from yesterday with reverse lights, that goes back to my truck and I see the lights and hear the sound and my friends can not see the lights and hear the sound that does not stop even when the throw from the reverse speed. I tried to reinstall MP patch (without winter mode) but it did not solve the problem and do not know what else to try, I even went to verify integrity of game cache on ets2 on steam but it did not help, and it only happens when I stop in place (in service or on pumps). Sorry for my english

5 answers to this question

If your friend can not see your lights or hear your sound, I don't think the problem is yours since you tried to re-install.

Ā 

Your friend might have disabled other players' lights and sound effects for more fps or less distraction.

Ā 

Please tell your friend to make sure these two spots are checked:

Ā 

Reversing Sounds

jyiKKk3.png

Ā 

Headlights

cKw19tc.png

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

Ņ‰Ā  PEOPLE'S REPUBLICĀ OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif