I cant find the complaint section

GrumpyTeddyBear

Question

GrumpyTeddyBear complaint 

I was on teamspeak with an admin discussing my friends ban,
After about 40 minutes of talking about it (we had to wait 20-30 minutes for the video) the admin by the name of  "[EL-Owner] El1teZombiezHD [uK]" then decided to ban me under the reasons;

<01:10:56> You were banned for 3 days from the server by "[EL-Owner] El1teZombiezHD [uK]" (1.1 - Insulting; 1.8 - Threatening To DDOS 1.9 - Trolling) and then also banning my friend for the reasons of ;
<01:10:55> "[NUMBER 1 FAN] Michael Wilde" was banned for 1 day from the server by "[EL-Owner] El1teZombiezHD [uK]" (1.1 - Insulting; 1.9 - Trolling)

Nor me or my friend was trolling, we clearly just wanted to get him unbanned  as we though it was ridiculous he was banned for driving on the wrong side of the road for less than 5 seconds. At no point during the altercation did I threaten to DDOS the server at all, I was talking to him from my point of view as a owner of my own server and all i said was "If you ban people for simple things like this it will anger them and it ends up your server getting DDOS'd all the time because that's what its like on my server" 

I believe that the admin clearly wanted to ban us because we challenged another admin decision,We wanted to sort the situation out with the admin that was actually there and whom banned my friend, but El1teZombiez insisted in staying in the channel and trying to explain why the other admin banned him even though he didn't actually give the other admin a chance to actually explain fully what happened,

I'm sorry that  the whole thing happened but I just think banning people falsely and accusing them of things that are actually against the law is very very immature.

Thankyou.

Grumps.

2 answers to this question

Make a ban appeal on the link above, and I want to give you this link http://el1tezombiezhd.pw/2016-01-04-0040-38.flv

Topic Locked and Moved to unsolved.

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond