Money always in Negative.

Quizza

Question

I recently installed the multiplayer version of the game after several nights of playing the original. I only had several trucks and was making a little money. I had about 144000 euro in my account and my loan and drivers were getting paid off nicely.

After doing my first job in Multiplayer,my wallet was in the negative approx 155000 and will not change. I even did another run and got a small 10000 loan to see if that would change the amount and nothing.

Do i have to restart with a new character?? I started from an earlier save point and my funds from then are also in the negative.

Any help appreciated. :(

7 answers to this question

So is this an inherent problem with the program ?? As mentioned, loans do not change the balance at all. It's only been a few days but if the games gonna do that to all my hard work i will look twice at playing it anymore TBH. I don't want to use any cheats.

Hi there,

Welcome to ETS2MP, I suggest for Multiplayer you use Cheat Engine (as said above) or download a save game with lots of money and XP, this is because the amount of trolls you get on MP is unreal and this can set you back millions, just by having to repair your truck. Read below to install the profile 

SaveGameProfiles_zpse18ce1ca.png

*The reason I've included *Optional* in the title of this part is because if you want a "Mod" free experience you can miss out this part. Also there is no need for mods to progress in the Multiplayer as you can progress as you do in Singleplayer the same way. You're not forced to Download any of the below. *

If you've read the above and feel like it's too much work this is one of the methods to quickly get into Multiplayer which requires little or no work. Trucks, Money and Unlocks are already unlocked for you and ready to use and if you're newer to a Modding scene then this is the best option for a trouble free experience.

Down below I've listed the best recommended save that I've sent to other players countless times in the setting up of profiles and have had no errors with them:

Save Game 1

ETS2 Save Game 1 (ETS2.LT)

To Install the Profiles

1: Navigate to this inside your computer:

"Your Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/Profiles"

2: Once there take the massive folder made of numbers and drag and drop it into this folder.

3: Run your game and the profile should be visible, and you're ready to get in game and customize trucks and controls and other things to your liking.

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Like the others have said above, I would recommend using a cheat engine to change your money back. I have had a few friends use cheat engine to change their money back as they didn't want all the money their drivers had been making.

Quick question about when you started playing multiplayer-Did you have any mods that were modifying the economy in any way when just playing singleplayer? If so, going over to the vanilla version of the game with one of these mods active may have caused the money to go negative.

7622072690.png

Like the others have said above, I would recommend using a cheat engine to change your money back. I have had a few friends use cheat engine to change their money back as they didn't want all the money their drivers had been making.

Quick question about when you started playing multiplayer-Did you have any mods that were modifying the economy in any way when just playing singleplayer? If so, going over to the vanilla version of the game with one of these mods active may have caused the money to go negative.

No mate. I had no mods running at all. The only mods i used were when i installed the multiplayer version.

I have since started another character on multi and apart from losing my economy ie no jobs to do until i changed the cfg, it seems to be working fine.

It is a shame there are so many douches on the Mp servers though, as my first nights experience cost me my first new trucks price in repairs after being constantly hit by drivers going the wrong way etc. Kinda sux ass tbh.

Thanks for all the help anyway peeps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.