Still can`t connect

Vladan1997

Question

After 3 months I still can`t connect with ets2 MP server. Everything seems correct my internet speed is 4.03 Mb/s  my ping is 39 and download speed is 0.39 Mb/s... What in the world am I going to do now ? I can log in to my account and i can get in to game play but in upper right corner says that i am OFFLINE and in the downer left corner is constantly (every 10 sec) trying to connect but....  NO 

9 answers to this question

Hi there,

Uninstall MP and delete ETS2MP folder in My Documents, and then reinstall client. If this doesn't work go to your game in Steam, right click it, click 'Properties', then go to 'Local Files', and then click 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache'.  

Hope this helps.

I have uninstalled MP and deleted ets2MP folder and reinstalled it again and it DID NOT worked . Then I verified integrity and guess what?.... It still DID NOT worked.  :(

But thanks anyway I appreciate your help ! 

Just wait. As the messages is saying, the server is full.

No, the servers are not full they have a capacity of 2300 members and I can`t connect even in the half full server ....

Yesterday I waited for a whole hour and it did not connect so that means it is not problem with full servers... I really don`t know what to do next ... :(