Almost all jobs are late from just received it

cbuhka

Question

7 answers to this question

One tip for OP: Try to complete the delivery in one go because breaking up your journey and restarting it later will cause your delivery to be late since the time is synced to always keep moving. If you (unavoidably) have to break up your journey, don't forget to cancel your load (which will cost you €12,000) and take a load from your nearest city. 

Most likely your single player time is behind mp time so if you get a trailer in single player it will have a time lateness. Also the mp time keeps on ticking whereas the sp time stops when you exit the game

If what I said was helpful or you liked it, please press the vote up button :)  

OnlyVolvoDriver.gifteam_team-veteran2.png

Are you taking quick jobs or jobs from the freight market?

I mean default quick jobs, that are also able from single game. Not WoT site quick jobs.

One tip for OP: Try to complete the delivery in one go because breaking up your journey and restarting it later will cause your delivery to be late since the time is synced to always keep moving. If you (unavoidably) have to break up your journey, don't forget to cancel your load (which will cost you €12,000) and take a load from your nearest city. 

I complete all my jobs in one log in, because every time job complete, either it is too late, either not, need to relogin, because quick jobs are missing.

Quick Jobs don't work very well in MP for some reason, and never have worked well. I would suggest going back into SP, until you have your own truck. That way, you will avoid Quick Jobs in MP, which you will then I'm sure not have this problem. Please let us know how you get on.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Quick Jobs don't work very well in MP for some reason, and never have worked well. I would suggest going back into SP, until you have your own truck. That way, you will avoid Quick Jobs in MP, which you will then I'm sure not have this problem. Please let us know how you get on.

Regards.

You want to tell, that single player offline career will be exported to multi?

Mistake/bug left unresolved, but I already have hired drivers and my own car. I simply like to drive to be sure network connection will not disturb my finances, so with g_economy_reset.