Profile Help

Frani33

Question

Hallo guys.

I hope someone can ​help me with a little problem.

I have now been playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 Soloplayer for the last few days on a profil and now downloaded ETS2 MP, the problem is that i cant get "the old profile/saving game" from soloplayer over to the online game, when i try to do it, the computer or game gives me the message that "you cant get the old profile/saving game because you have played with a new version in soloplayer, try to download a new version" but when i try to do what the message tells me to do and downloads the new version, i then cant play online!

Can you guys hel​p me??

Sincerely

Martin Sørensen ​​

3 answers to this question

Yes, start a new profile, or you can download one that already has Unlimited Money and Levels, which makes it much easier (unless you want to start from scratch)

Happy Christmas

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion