Adding Snow Texture During Winter Months!

ClickForLife

logohd.png

Suggestion Name:
Snow Covered Roads.

Suggestion Description: 
"In the land of Multiplayer, Winter finally descends on the land created by SCS"

All roads throughout the Multiplayer will be covered with the snow texture to give that extra feeling of the winter season. No traction and other features will be changed apart from the road texture and perhaps the rain texture.

Any example images:
In the older archived forums there was a post mentioning that a snow texture maybe coming to the Multiplayer during the winter months it was supposedly confirmed by "Dionkoffie" just wondering if the idea is still amongst the Devs.

dionkoffie Wrote: 
"SNOW"
v5VyOio.jpg

thumbthrower Wrote:
"OMFG is that really going to be implemented this winter? if so dates please so I put the snow chains on ^^"

dionkoffie Wrote: 
"Yep!"

Original Link:
(Original Link) 2014 Christmas Convoy

Why should it be added?:

I feel like it should be added because it will be a fun cosmetic feature to add during the winter months for all drivers to experience especially if they haven't used a winter mod before. Personally I've been using a winter mod due to the winter months being around us, and possibly because the UK doesn't get snow. In terms of what snow mod to choose I'll leave that up to the Devs to find the stablest texture mod that's appealing to all users!

In regarding the update I feel like you should strawpoll the community to see what their opinions are in this subject whether or not they want to see this in a cosmetic update or just leave it out all together!

Hope to see you on the snow soon if it gets added!

Cheers

Click

• Upvote 4

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!