Freight Market disappears when I launch the game

jonathan4567

Question

Hello everyone,

So every time I come into ETS2MP, the freight market disappears. However, when I go to places to pick up my cargo, trailers come up, but they don't come up in the freight market from the menus.

I have tried force resetting my economy using the in-game console and even in singleplayer the same thing happens but only if I've been playing ETS2MP. 

I'm not sure whether there is a fix for this, but this came up unexpectedly!

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

Hi there,

Go into your Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder there is a file called config.cfg. open this with a text editor. Look for the uset g_console "0" line, change the 0 into a 1 and save it. start your game and press ~. Then enter g_set_time 12 to set the ingame time to 12 o'clock. And it should fix the trailer problem. If not, let us know, and I can have another look, or create a support ticket, and a support member can take a look - http://ets2mp.com/support/index.php?a=add

Happy Trucking,

Philip.

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Hi all,

I did try sleeping/taking a ferry but the problem still carried on and the game also said I was not tired when trying to sleep a few times! (which was expected).

However, after deleting the ETS2MP folder, re-installing the mod and resetting the time to 12 o'clock, the problem has now been fixed and I am able to see jobs in my freight market. 

Thank you all for your help.

This can now be marked as solved.