Jobs keep resetting

NLlostintown

Question

6 answers to this question

You don't need to reset economy, although that's the safest way. You can also find a resting stop and go to sleep, that should get the jobs list to update. Or you can teleport to a garage (this costs money), it also resets the jobs list. Those 2 options work for me, but the sleeping thing can be tricky, as in MP you don't get tired, so after 3 naps, you'll get a message "This is a resting place but you are not tired right now". You can alternatively go into SP and do a job there, it will give you, at least, more "sleeping slots" that you can use in MP.

Alternatively, you can follow this http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/18780-save-extractor/?hl=money+cheat but instead of changing the money, you can reset the sleep counter, search for sleeping_count, if the value is 3, change it to 0 and you'll have 3 more sleeping chances in MP without having to go and get tired in SP.

• Upvote 3

type in console g_force_economy 0

like he said that's the best thing to do honestly, if you ever did reset economy like you told remember that after you done the reset always type in that command into your console the one i qouted 

that way you will no longer have that issue that every time your economy is being reseted 

^^ I think that the problem the OP is having is similar to mine. I open ETS2MP and there are no jobs, so I can sleep, reset economy or whatever method to bring jobs back. When I open ETS2MP the next day, again the jobs list is empty.

Of course, economy reset works, but forces you to go back to your home office, that's why I gave alternative methods to get jobs without doing that.