'Invalid email or password'

ww-Trucker

Question

Hi !

The last four days but first time in v0.2.0.4 when I try to sign in MP I always got: 'Invalid email or password'
I tried to change the password and even email address, reinstalled MP and in another folder but does not help.
Does anyone have any idea what's the problem ?

Cheers ...

7 answers to this question

Make sure you enter the correct information, the game does not support some kinds of characters such as @, #,], etc. To add it, write the password or the "@" of the e-mail address into Notepad, copy and paste into the game.

I have been helpful to you? Lifts thumb! Thank you! :D

ItalyMap

Do you want to see where am I? Maps!

Do you want to see my session? Watch me!

Facebook Google+ YouTube

Yes I'm quite sure of the correctness the data entered, so I don't know otherwise enter email address except copy/paste :)
Old emal worked ok until three months ago, and then I did not play up to four days ago and since then we do not do. That's why I tried to change the password and then later and email that changed mp support, but I still get 'Invalid email or password' :( 

Nevertheless thanks.

If the details are correct, there may be some sort of issue with your account or the database. I'd speak to somebody from support on here or in a ticket :).

Hah, this gave me an idea to detailed view mp-log files and then I noticed two lines:
[21:15:02] <info> Game started
[21:16:40] <info> Steamid: 76561197960266280

76561197960266280 > it's not my SteamID
76561198224 ...         > this is my SteamID

Thank you very much MagicReloadable, and now I submitted a ticket ...

Happy trucking !

^^ Thanks for your opinion and advice.

Until now I thought that Steam can't be a problem but this is me now inspired to reinstall Steam nevertheless. But I first do uninstall Steam, then clean up with all hard drives all of Steam.
Only after that I re-install Steam and ...
... and it works ... and I myself do not believe ... my MP works ... :o ... :wub: 

Thank you very much TheFlyingDutchman.

Problem solved !

• Upvote 1