I Can Not Join "ALL" Servers :/

MightyTR

Question

İm not join game becouse i get an error. İm waiting for abouts 5-10 min but i still get the same error.
I Get the fallowing ERR0R:
Cannot connect to server, it may be caused by your internet connection issues

***My Ping 35-80
***My Download Speed 25Mbpts
***My Upload Speed 750kb

***I Was Joining Servers İn "TURKEY" (connot joining :D)

İ turned off my firewall and I've tried almost every way.
I Don't use a antivirus programs.
I tried logging in at via telephone at
Please Help Me!
G00D BYE..

10 answers to this question

İm not join game becouse i get an error. İm waiting for abouts 5-10 min but i still get the same error.

I Get the fallowing ERR0R:

Cannot connect to server, it may be caused by your internet connection issues

***My Ping 35-80

***My Download Speed 25Mbpts

***My Upload Speed 750kb

***I Was Joining Servers İn "TURKEY" (connot joining :D)

İ turned off my firewall and I've tried almost every way.

I Don't use a antivirus programs.

I tried logging in at via telephone at

Please Help Me!

G00D BYE..

can take a look at

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/22960-university-firewall-blocks-server-need-info-so-they-can-unblock/?p=193537

OP:

Make sure that you permit the ports listed here:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/22960-university-firewall-blocks-server-need-info-so-they-can-unblock/?p=193537

Check both your local windows firewall, router/firewall, if nither of those are blocking, contact your ISP.

Probably the queue is full, I've the same issue when the server is full, but after some minutes or seconds (it depends by the queue) you should join the server.

That error means explicitly that he can not reach the server, ie. the server is either offline or something between the computer and the server is blocking the connection (there's a handshake, and in the case of full server the server will let the client know).

^

It's not an actual issue.  When servers are full you can't connect to them, so it gives the first error, and on the second message it will tell you that the server is full. Then it try to connect again to servers and give again the same error, but there isn't an actual issue. Just a message that comes up when you can't connect to server, it's scripted.

[20:52:56] Connecting to Europe #1 server..[20:53:06] Cannot connect to server, it may be caused by your internet connection issues.[20:53:06] You will be automatically reconnected within next 10 seconds..[20:53:16] Connecting to Europe #1 server..[20:53:16] Server queue is full.[20:53:16] You will be automatically reconnected within next 10 seconds..[20:53:26] Connecting to Europe #1 server..[20:53:36] Cannot connect to server, it may be caused by your internet connection issues.[20:53:36] You will be automatically reconnected within next 10 seconds..[20:53:58] Connecting to Europe #1 server..[20:54:00] Connection established!