Problems with version ... again!

Goiás

Question

Well, I had posted a few days ago about a problem they're tormenting me, this warning "invalid version". I just download this train, work first; but he returned to the same problem when I unplug the computer or do I log off of Windows.

Unfortunately this problem seems to have no solution, since two directors (mwl4 and TheFlyingDutchMan) could not fix by TeamViewer.

HELP ME PLEASE! TÔ PRA BE CRAZY!

ugKEYku.png

6 answers to this question

try going in program and features in the control pannel and deleting the game from there after that clean the leftover of any remaining files (mp only) if needed clean the folder wich contain the ets2 mp launcher and then reinstall from scratch it should resolve the problem cuz it has happened to me and a 2 friends and we did resolved it by doing so . so hopes it help . happy trucking :D

try going in program and features in the control pannel and deleting the game from there after that clean the leftover of any remaining files (mp only) if needed clean the folder wich contain the ets2 mp launcher and then reinstall from scratch it should resolve the problem cuz it has happened to me and a 2 friends and we did resolved it by doing so . so hopes it help . happy trucking :D

I will try, but thing this be in vain. I've tried everything but does not work!