Cannot validate game version?

Iamminecraft

Question

Hi, I keep getting this error (cannot validate game version) everytime i start up multiplayer. I have already allowed it through my firewall still no luck. I even turned my antivirus off and tried no luck there either. I also opened the ports on my router. So I guess my question is is there a fix for this?

11 answers to this question

Hi !

If it doesn't work, try to reinstall the multi player check that you install the multiplayer on : Hard disk -> Program files -> steam -> steamapps -> common -> ets2

And if the problem persist i have a last solution, Open your steam account, click on library, Ets2 right click, properties, check the game cache and click on check the integrityof the game.

Finaly if the problem persist, i cant help you more and i encourges you to create a new support ticket.

Best regards

Tutur99871

Hi !

If it doesn't work, try to reinstall the multi player check that you install the multiplayer on : Hard disk -> Program files -> steam -> steamapps -> common -> ets2

And if the problem persist i have a last solution, Open your steam account, click on library, Ets2 right click, properties, check the game cache and click on check the integrityof the game.

Finaly if the problem persist, i cant help you more and i encourges you to create a new support ticket.

Best regards

Tutur99871

When I download this upload, It appears that is lowering the 2.0.3.1, and was supposed to be the 2.0.3.1b

I do not understand anything

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.