No AI cars

ualdriver

Question

7 answers to this question

Bassically, when I go into a game, there's only trucks driven by players. I want to see the cars and AI vehicals too so the freeway isn't empty! Is there a option or button to turn on cars?

I dont think its possible in the near future. Imagine 2300 Trucks on the server + all AI vehicles, everybody would be stuck every 5 minutes due to a crash or something.

It still is only a mod - and its still not finished (Alpha), but it will get better in a while.

Same stands for the raining simulation i think, it doesnt work right atm - it doesnt rain, or u go to options and put the raining chance higher and it only rains. 

Now u could say it would be great if all players would have the same weather - but this simulation for all players at the same time would be too hard for the server.

Thats why u can see rain if u put it on, but the other truckers wont see it.

The "getting tired" system will also get worked i guess - before u ask - u can go sleep, but the time will stand still and u wont get tired - so u can drive basicly everytime. Its a bit unrealistic, 

but as i said its an alpha and its being worked, so we need to see the positive - drive everytime, always sun is shining and the streets are free - every real trucker would love to have that in real life  :)