Tapatalk mobile application already suggested

TutuHawer

Example:
Suggestion Name: Tapatalk mobile forums application
Suggestion Description: It is much easier to navigate and manage all the different forums in an application instead of using it in a browser.

Any example images: 1682551-20141218-Taup7A.png

1682552-20141218-YdtMZS.png
Why should it be added?: If I use more forums what I do , it is the only way to manage all in one hand. Opening browser and links takes much time and data. We have radio, live TV camera, forums, facebook, all new login system, why we should not make it easier to operate the forums using the no1. forums application on the world for free? I have already posted myself and I have read others posted on the new forums as well, but... give it a chance, please

Thanks for reading.

• Upvote 1

Have been playing sine 2004  pttm_box_153.jpg     HUNGARY     logo-wotr.png flickr-icon1.jpg YouTube-logo-full_color.png

WIth mobile user interface it is easy to hare images, videos, comment on every topics and get notified about all the subscribed topics. You can reach the forums on-the-go.

The game has its radio, facebook page, advanced log-in system, teamspeak3 server, virtual trucking company management and everything except the mobile application activated. The forums application is created to make it easier to navigate and create things on every mobile devices. C'moooon man, the standard mobile user interface in a browser is useless. Please add the tapatalk extension https://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=ipb

logo_big.png

Have been playing sine 2004  pttm_box_153.jpg     HUNGARY     logo-wotr.png flickr-icon1.jpg YouTube-logo-full_color.png

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP

With mobile forums application players get notifications whenever a new reply is added to their subscribed forums. Easy to add pictures , videos  or start conversations. Tapatalk mobile application is free and the add-on to this forums is easy to handle. I can use any forums faster on my mobile device. Please, consider installing tapatalk add-on to the forums.

Note: we have live map, online radio, myvtc support, facebook page, steam group, dashboard to mobile device as well. Please install the tapatalk add-on to the forums for free

I just don't understand why it can not be installed if it is the no1 forums app in the world and it is free. I use all my forums on my phone, because the standard mobile style is hard to use. I would like to share screenshots or link videos, talk about anything even on the road or away from PC

edit

https://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=ipb

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity

You can install to this forums in administrator mode in five minutes. I need it bad. I needed it several months ago as well. I definetely need it because my PC is a low-budget one. I just wonder why it is still out of consideration