in game name

ZU3S

Question

hi all. i'm new to ets2mp. in gameplay, everytime i pass a truck, i see their name above the truck. how come i don't see my name above my truck? do i have to turn that feature on? also if i join a VTC, how to add their tags to my name? 

thanks in advance

8 answers to this question

Hi

You cannot see your own name above the truck as well, that is you, no need to see your name on your truck.

About "Tags"

If you press "TAB" --> Right click to activate mouse cursor --> Settings --> In the settings screen will be a menu, at the bottom will be "TAG" you are limited to 16 characters in the text box and can change the color of your text via the colored box. Press "OK" to save the changes.

Also, a warm welcome to the community.

If you unfortunately encounter any issues, feel free to post a question on this thread.

But i would recommend putting in a support ticket here - http://ets2mp.com/support/

Would be seen to as soon as a support member is available.

Regards.

Merged posts /Burner

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

You press "Y" --> /pm (Either in game name or in game player ID) Ex /pm Louie G "message" or /pm 205 "Message"

History

Anytime, if you have any questions in the future, feel free to post another topic in the help section.

If you encounter issues at all, feel free to submit a support ticket and the support team will reply ASAP. 

http://ets2mp.com/support/

Regards

History

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.