Nothing happens when turning steering wheel

WiKi_KiKi

Question

Hey guys, so I have a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience wheel all setup. The pedals work fine, all the buttons work fine, but when turning the steering wheel - nothing happens.

Even in the Thrustmaster Control Panel, turning the wheel shows nothing there. Anyone ever had this problem before and fixed it, or should I try the Thrustmaster forums? 

18 answers to this question

Go onto to controller settings in game --> Click input wizard ---> wait a moment until you see it as a clickable option --> Go back on to the controller settings and click where it says Keyboard then click your wheel.

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png                                                     

Thanks for the reply. Under "Controllers", it says 'Detecting available controllers' for a second and vanishes, and repeats this every few seconds. Actually turning the wheel left/right has no impact even in Thrustmasters Control Panel, so turning in-game has no effect either.

TnEfyxr.png

Hmm, the only difference is that his says "Joy X Axis" for wheel - and mine says "Joy Wheel Axis". I don't see an option to change it either. But I'm also doubtful it would work as turning doesn't register with the device control panel itself. I really appreciate the advice/help so far by the way.