Still getting kicked for high ping even after the servers moved?

Question

I started a topic about ping before and it was moved to solved but I'm still getting kicked and I don't have anything running in background used to play it for ages doing convoys not getting kicked but it's now getting annoying keep having to stop and restart the game is there a fix?

15 answers to this question

What connection you got adam and is it cabled or wireless?

i know dave said he was on wireless and he lags on my screen but as long as i stay a good few metres back usually ok,sometimes it looks like hes stopped :o  so i slam on the brakes and notice him half a mile up the road lol  :unsure: noticed leedslad following him 2nite had the same :D

What connection you got adam and is it cabled or wireless?

i know dave said he was on wireless and he lags on my screen but as long as i stay a good few metres back usually ok,sometimes it looks like hes stopped :o  so i slam on the brakes and notice him half a mile up the road lol  :unsure: noticed leedslad following him 2nite had the same :D

Yeah wish I could get cabled. But its just too far :(

I have wireless but it seems to be the server I'm not sure cause I was part of some convoys last month and I managed to complete them with out being kicked it seems to be since a update I think it's strange