About Reprinted Plugins

Piaomiao

Question

Dear Admin:

I am a player from China . I am also a menber of the forum that name "tie ba" of Baidu.com .In the forum,we often held the transport activities.One of the CCTV joins us several times before,he recorded video,and share it in this forum.And so do i.When i share the video in "tie ba",someone from "tie ba" frequently leave me messages,they hope me to send the plugins to them.

You know,becouse of the Great Fire Wall,they have difficulty logging on your site,or downloaded from this website is always fail,or have to cost half an hour even more time to download the plugins.And i am the VIP of the downloader name "Thunder“,so i can download very fast as a few minutes.Thus,i want to download the plugins,and upload to my netdisk of Baidu,and share to them.Them they can very easy to download from my netdisk.

I know,long time ago,you expressly prohibited the plugins can be reprinted,even you put the the notepad file into the archive.Although now the notpad file isn‘t put into the archive,i still no sure that reprinting the plugins is whether it violate or respect the provision.My actions isn't for business,my netdisk is totally free,and have not ad from me,just from Baidu.com.I just want to help my brothers from "tie ba" to join us.They still need to log in this website to register,i just help them to save the time of downloading.

No matter YES or NOT,i hope you can reply me soon.Thanks a lot!

Your Delfino

12 answers to this question

We are looking into setting up a download server for china to hopefully make download speeds better.

Redistribution of the mod is against the license of the mod and shouldn't be done.

The ETS2MP file you have downloaded in the first place on our page is containing a special generated number which is connected with the steamprofile of the user who has downloaded the client.

Reuploading can be tracked and will be punsihed

I've been informed false.

And our devs are taking a look at it

Edited by RayRay5

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

The ETS2MP file you have downloaded in the first place on our page is containing a special generated number which is connected with the steamprofile of the user who has downloaded the client.

Reuploading can be tracked and will be punsihed

I've been informed false.

And our devs are taking a look at it

OK,i know it.To improve the network is impossible.A common method is using VPN Technology.But,It's too hard for the average person.

I suggest that,i provide with the addresses of some skydrive that is common in China.You are responsible for updating the ETS2MP upload to the skydrive which you choose,I am responsible for the spread of  these updates in the skydrive for Chinese people.Is this work?

If you choose this,or other better methods,inform me,please!

You could download the latest Ets2mp client and save it on your skydive and then you tell everyone to download it from skydive, this way the team has nothing to do. 

Can i understand that i can reprint,but if something goes wrong,it has nothing to do with you and the developer,isn't it?

We are looking into setting up a download server for china to hopefully make download speeds better.

Redistribution of the mod is against the license of the mod and shouldn't be done.

I get it.I hope that the server can be set up as soon as possible.Thanks a lot and the best wishes for you!