Select Language

Rom_Knight

Sugestion Name: Add on Settings General Select Language setting.

Suggestion Description: Adding Select Language to add every language in language discussions. Atleast in. I wanna when you change a language i want changed in ETS2MP things, like:Everything ETS2MP Launcher, Connection, Playerlist and the buttons and likes when you reporting a player and the reasons, all shown messages, all words on the bottom right and the ADS and Infos shown like [AD] [GR] and [iNFO] [GR].

Any example images: No.

Why should it be added?: I just saying that because its good every player how come in a country have and the language of his country living. Cant only the ETS2MP have english. Needed and some language.

And sorry for my speak. I live from Greece and i dont know good english

76561198179965755.png5588428238.png

• Web Developer

At the moment it's really hard to maintain every language. When we will have a better system, we may think about it. But as of right now. It is too much time consuming.

We will need to create a translator team that would need to translate every couple days for every new feature we add.

At the moment it's really hard to maintain every language. When we will have a better system, we may think about it. But as of right now. It is too much time consuming.

We will need to create a translator team that would need to translate every couple days for every new feature we add.

You mean its going to do planned?

Anyways! I just if you guys like idea just tell me. Dont said if cant add all languages. just if you like idea?

I like that idea because can ETS2MP have only english. Some peoples for another countries want have a language.

As JM said, maybe.... one day..... in the future...... but today it's hard to do so I think (Even if it's a good idea) it'll be rejected.

As JM said, maybe.... one day..... in the future...... but today it's hard to do so I think (Even if it's a good idea) it'll be rejected.

Can't be rejected! If JM Said in the future that means To do / Planned.

Ye, i flew to each country and hand counted them :P jks

Good jks. But its not time jks i just if likes idea some peoples

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.