I need some help starting to play the MP

lexz

Question

Hello. Last night I got ETS2 from HumbleBundle for the MP version but I have some problems playing the game. I've searched the forum but I couldn't find some topics helping us (the newbs) starting the game.

So, the problems:

1. Do I have to crawl my way, starting with 2.000 eur or I can put some money using cheat engine (and XP) from offline mode?

2. The jobs always shows I'm late because I don't want to run down the red lights so I wait for the green light at stops, after I finish the job, I get nothing and since I don't have my own truck, I can't get anymore jobs. I'm restarting the economy as shown in http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/26-reset-economy-for-jobs/but it seems that I have to do it job after job.

3. What mods (if there are any) are compatible with the MP version or are allowed?

Thanks in advance.

9 answers to this question

1 - You can yes, you could also use a 100% save with enough money to buy yourself a truck.

2 - If you take a job then leave the multiplayer the time will continue to run as the game time doesn't stop, this will mean you're late. When you take a job make sure you complete it before you disconnect.

3 - Only DLC that is bought out by SCS is supported such as the High Power DLC and Going East!, unofficial mods are not supported.

• Upvote 1

2. The jobs always shows I'm late because I don't want to run down the red lights so I wait for the green light at stops, after I finish the job, I get nothing and 

Just to add, if you don't have your own truck and doing quick-jobs, when you select a quick-job, it connects you to the server only after you picked a job. Since it goes from singleplayer time to multiplayer time AFTER you picked a job, the time messes up and forces you to be late. You need to have your own truck in order to avoid this because you'll be able to connect to server first and then select a job, meaning you'll already be synced with the multiplayer time, and it won't mess up.

Yeah, I got my own truck. Everything is ok now but I still have some questions:

1. Each player has it's own jobs? I mean, if a player gets a job, will I be able to get that job? (considering we have different points and perks upgraded)

2. Is there anything I can do to change my spawn location? I'm getting spawned in the same city (where I started the profile), even though I own other garages.

3. Are the traffic lights synced between players?

Yeah, I got my own truck. Everything is ok now but I still have some questions:

1. Each player has it's own jobs? I mean, if a player gets a job, will I be able to get that job? (considering we have different points and perks upgraded)

2. Is there anything I can do to change my spawn location? I'm getting spawned in the same city (where I started the profile), even though I own other garages.

3. Are the traffic lights synced between players?

1) its depending on the skillpoints and level, how higher your level means that you can pull more different loads

and its depending where you assign your skillpoints

2) you can quick travel from garage to garage if you own that garage

go to company manager and then garage manager you see the garage you own select one

and press quick travel at right down

3) I believe traffic lights are not synced yet, for example if you drive with someone from usa or canada and you are from europe,

it's possible that there is delay in traffic lights, so when you have green on your screen his can be red