Nothing works.

Skellyhell

Question

I installed and played fine yesterday and had some fun doing so, though i had a minor issue with leaving the no collision zone which ended up with me having alot of negative money after repairs.

I deleted the character to start again, online only, but now im having major issues. I cant get a loan, so i cant buy my own truck, so i cant drive around. I could do quick jobs, except when i open the quick jobs window, there are no jobs listed. i have tried launching through steam instead to skip the multiplayer aspect and have the exact same problem, bank and several other features on the browser are blanked out, and no jobs are listed on "quick jobs"

6 answers to this question

Go into singleplayer and do a few jobs until you are like level 2 and then go back into multiplaye and you should be able to get a loan, then buy a truck and then you can do quick jobs.

Read the part where i opened through steam/single player and had the same issues.

Ive made a few new profiles and its the same every time, stuff greyed out and blank job list

I'll tell you what you would step by step  :  

step one : open single player and create new account 

step two : play with quick jobs to send bank e-mail that you To get a loan 400.000 ---->  four to five jobs will need to be one ;) 

step three: save game 

step four :  open to multiplayer and load save  you get loan 400.000 and buy first truck 

and finish :)   I hope to help you mine this patent :P

76561198176157981.png 

:)  if I helped make me a button  ''Like This'' It is important to me   :)

You can use an existing profile that is shared on the forum http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/11094-ets2mp-beginner-save-file/#entry78784, or play a little on the SP.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice