Custom Skins

HerpyDerpy22

I have recently gotten a pretty neat skin in ETS 2 and shortly afterwards, I got a brainwave. How about custom skins in multiplayer? This would be a great way for people to show off what they could find on the internet or what they could make. It could be a great feature for a group of people convoying together in their own company. Here's how it works:

1. In a new release of the mod a new folder would be added into the mod named "Skins". Players could then place all of their favorite skins in this folder (in .scs format).

2. Now the player can then go into their multiplayer game and drive to the nearest service shop to buy any of the skins they have placed into the folder.

Here is an example of a skin:

post-8647-0-73403700-1418190139_thumb.pn

post-8647-0-73403700-1418190139_thumb.pn

Wow awesome! :D Thanks for the quick response, very impressed! :) By the way, will only company skins be allowed? And also, around when will the mod be coming out of alpha?

Yes I believe only company skins will be added, but we will see.

As for the release date, as Mariiio said it is not known.