ETS2MP 64-bit Support

YOLverASLANIM

Question

11 answers to this question

ETS2MP is not supported in 64 bit. It only runs a 32 bit application.

The cost of 64 bit software is so ridiculously high, it'll never be bought, unless everyone (everyone <- the word...) is prepared to help contribute to ETS2MP. Donations can go a long way in the development of things people.

• Upvote 1

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

ETS2MP is not supported in 64 bit. It only runs a 32 bit application.

The cost of 64 bit software is so ridiculously high, it'll never be bought, unless everyone (everyone <- the word...) is prepared to help contribute to ETS2MP. Donations can go a long way in the development of things people.

I'm working on the windows 7 x64  software lets memory capacity expansion over 2 gb  and they say Clint version x64  without having any problems.

76561198176157981.png 

:)  if I helped make me a button  ''Like This'' It is important to me   :)

Just out of curiosity. What exactly, costs a lot? The game itself supports x64. Sorry, I'm not a programmer.

ETS2MP injects a DLL that manipulates the data at certain memory addresses. Finding out the right addresses and the data formats present at these is hard manual work. Providing a 64 bit version would mean to do the same tedious work again because memory addresses of the 64 bit version are totally different. This means that every new feature would have to be implemented twice and every ETS2 upgrade means fixing two versions of ETS2MP instead of one.

If ETS2MP were a normal application, it would mostly be a matter of compiler settings whether an x86 or an x64 version is built, but memory manipulation does make things a lot more complicated. :)

The software used to code the application.

No, Visual Studio has a free community edition.