AMD Radeon R9 280X ISSUES

brooke88

Question

Hi, I have a Radeon R9 280X and i suffer with graphic problems, In this game only do i see crazy stuff going on like coloured walls in front of me that when i get to them i drive through them, Flickering in the rear view mirror(s) and so on 

My system is up to dat, The GPU is up to date, Im running ULTRA on my GPU, 

The issue only happens in ETS2. Is there a configuration issue with my card and your development? GPU ISSUE 

Im actually thinking about buying a new GPU [MSI GTX 970] as ETS2 is 1 of 3 games i play the most and its really doing my head in that i can not play with a great view. 

My Friend has sits beside me on his rig and has no pproblem with a GTX chip GPU, I believe ETS2 Has issues with AMD chipset  

4 answers to this question

Maybe you mean these artifacts that appear since 1.17 mostly in Scandinavia?

It looks like everybody has this issue not matter what GPU they're using. (Only intensity and frequency are different between the gpus)

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!