Multiplayer start problem

MarTe | LT

Question

19 answers to this question

Just an idea, did you try to restart your PC? Cause i don't know anything, maybe we need to wait for a Moderator/Admin

Hi when i start mp i got this message, i do fresh install ets2 and mp  but still have this message. help :)Untitled.pngc

Your steam folder "steamapps" must be installed to another disk. Not with steam system folders and files.
Example - C:\Programm Files(86x)\Steam  there must to be only steam system files!
D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common - this is correct folder for the game
MP mod must be installed to correct folder necessarily (D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)

1. Check where steamapps is installed.
2. If steamapps installed with steam system folders - reinstal the steam and delete "steamapps".
3. Steam system folders and steam game must to be on another disks!

what you need to do:

1. delete "steamapps" folder from steam system folder (from C:\Program Files(86x)\Steam)
  2. uninstall the game on your steam library
  3. then you install the game - create a new folder with name - Steam, when you installed the game your path will be - C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2
  4. install the MP mod on that path too - C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Upvote 1