Add additional radios to game radios.

Hello, in this article I will give you information about adding a radio station to the radios page.

Most of us like to listen to songs in the background while driving. ETS2 and ATS also have a radio page as a feature that makes it easier for us to experience this feeling, but there are only some radio stations on this radio page. Follow the steps below to add a radio to this page.

1. Go to "https://radiotrucker.com/".
  2. Register on this website.
  3. From the Profile section, proceed to the My Playlist page.
  4. Create a playlist with the name you want.
  5. Then write the name of the radio you want in the search field. (If you don't know the name, you can write terms like Pop, FM etc.)
  6. Then go back to the My Playlist page from the Profile section.
  7. Click on the name of your playlist.
  8. On this page, click Transfer to Game.
  9. Select the game you want to add.
  10. Download the file.
  11. Place the Live_Streams.sii file you downloaded into the Documents\'Name of the game whose add-on you want to install' file.
  12. Click on the Change target option in the notification that appears.
  13. You are ready!

Have a nice ride...

I hope I can help you.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Hiya @whitE19,

I've moved this topic into the "Technical" category underneath "Guides."
Please try and remember to categorise your posts accordingly in the future 😁

• Awesome! 1

Richie Thomas (they/them)

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

Verified VTC Founder

NOWT : VTC

E: [email protected]
W: https://nowt.cc/

S: https://discord.nowt.cc/

fixedheight.png

First of all, hello 🫡

When I came across this subject, I thought of the radios that played in the car and at work when I was young 

Now that I think about it, why shouldn't I listen to those radios while driving a truck? 

I will add it to my game as soon as possible, thanks 

Yours truly

leyost 

My favorite station, is locked behind a restricted key link. I used a different method to extract the stream link. And, it even worked on a Discord Radio Bot. I don't know what changed. As the link broke and can't be listened to anywhere but on FM Radio's or, on their website/app.

But, because i stream on Youtube, i can't listen to music. All the songs are copyrighted. And given these copyright holders aren't nice, they will block the video in certain countries (before they decide to block it worldwide) just for using their music on a non revenue stream.

After a couple of days, this is what happened to a video i used copyrighted songs in. Had to delete it after taking the screenshots.

copyright....png?ex=66385eee&is=66370d6e
Can't see the image clear enough? Click me!