tmp10 Jobs from stage doesn´t count to the profile.

marek128

Question

5 answers to this question

Have you loaded a last save during your trip? My best advice for you is to close Truckers MP after you delivered the job and re-open again, it should reset it self and the jobs you make will be counted, also keep in mind that if you get kicked during your trip the job will also not count

Hello @marek128

In order for the TruckersMP Job Tracker to track your deliveries, you will have to keep the following points in mind: 

• Do not teleport. This includes, but is not limited to doing F7 or save edit. 
  • Check your internet connection. Whilst your internet may be gone for a second, you won´t be disconnected to the server directly. However, since the TruckersMP Job Tracker is offline for less than a second, the freight will not count. 
  • Do not load a save while doing the job. This resets the job tracker too. 
  • Do not get disconnected from the server. This includes, but is not limited to: disconnecting, connection lost or being kicked from the server. 
  • Furthermore, keep an eye on the chat. If the job tracker is being reset for whatever reason, it can happen that it will be stated in chat. 

Also, I would recommend to always start the launcher as administrator. 

I hope this helps! 

Kind Regards,

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support & Event Team 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png