Jobs from TMP 10's stage not counting

Sunstrider

Question

I'm pretty sure i did 10 deliveries to the stage one day prior to the cutoff day. But my profile says 9/10. I've done 2 jobs from the stage. Neither are counting towards that last one. Am i bugged? Am i taking the wrong cargo (giant speakers is what i've done). Is there something else i'm missing or was the achievement only for delivering to the stage?

9 answers to this question

There's some reasons the job might not have logged correctly

Not starting the job at Haulie Harbour

Logging in and out again mid-job

Loading saves during the job

If you see a warning in the chat upon logging in that your job was changed, that means it won't count towards the goal

take pleasure in helping others

Hi

It should not get stuck.Progess on the website should be updated within a few seconds. Please keep an eye on your chat - if you get a message that your job has been canceled or that your job is invalid, it will not count towards your progress. This happens sometimes when loading saves or connecting to several servers. You should not experience any issues if you take and finish the job in the same session without any interruptions.

If you keep getting errors when taking new jobs, try cancelling all jobs and restart your game (or type game into the console).This ensure a smooth session.

Kind regards,

Bello QAQ

Languages:CHN, EN, FR

Rules         Support     |     Report     |     Feedback     |     Appeal Ban

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Bello QAQ said:

Hi

It should not get stuck.Progess on the website should be updated within a few seconds. Please keep an eye on your chat - if you get a message that your job has been canceled or that your job is invalid, it will not count towards your progress. This happens sometimes when loading saves or connecting to several servers. You should not experience any issues if you take and finish the job in the same session without any interruptions.

If you keep getting errors when taking new jobs, try cancelling all jobs and restart your game (or type game into the console).This ensure a smooth session.

The jobs don't cancel or give a warning when i do them within a few minutes during the entire time i'm connected.

Now, there's no jobs to the stage. They all come from the stage.

6 hours ago, Sunstrider said:

The jobs don't cancel or give a warning when i do them within a few minutes during the entire time i'm connected.

Now, there's no jobs to the stage. They all come from the stage.

You could try to deliver goods from the island to TruckersMP HQ

Kind regards,

Bello QAQ

Languages:CHN, EN, FR

Rules         Support     |     Report     |     Feedback     |     Appeal Ban

spacer.png

Hello there!

Since this topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member, and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thank you all for your participation.

Kind regards,
Roy Pegasus
TruckersMP Support & Translator

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support & Report Moderator

//Moved to Unsolved Topics