EVENT LOADS #TMP10

Camilol977

Question

Good afternoon,

I have a concern regarding the counting of the event loads, I don't know if it's just me or if someone else has a similar problem. But I have already completed nine of the ten charges to win the event badge and in my profile only appears that I have 5 charges when I should have nine. I use my TRUCKERSHUB load counter and I can leave evidence that the loads have been completed. If someone can help me it would be great. 

Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Half of the deliveries weren't done in one go. This means that you can't close the game, load older save file, or change server you play on during the delivery, otherwise the delivery won't count. You can peacefully deliver the required cargoes on Arcade server. Be sure to not overturn on the way to destination.

By the looks of it, the achievement on your account was already unlocked on Apr 21, 2024 at 3:37 UTC.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Are you selecting the right job? Make sure to write on Job Dispatcher or Freight Market "TMP10" and select Stage Equipment or Giant Speakers.

Are you delivering in the right place? The place you need to go is called Haulie Harbor.

Also make sure during the trip you dont get kicked or load a last save, job will not count if you get kicked or load a save

Hello there!

Since this topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member, and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thank you all for your participation.

Kind regards,
Roy Pegasus
TruckersMP Support & Translator

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hey,

Since this topic has been inactive for over 1 week, I will now move this to Unsolved Topics.
If you need help again in the future you will have to create a new topic.

Kind Regards,
JCBBuilds,
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

JCBBuilds
Owner of Night's Truckstyling Discord
 discord.gg/6h5pS5RbE5