My shipment wasn't counted

Verano.

Question

I have been shipping goods for the 10th anniversary event recently, but I have shipped several times, and my personal page only shows that I completed once, what is the situation? Can someone tell me? I've tried running in administrator mode, but it doesn't work

Polestar Logistics drivers | Safely drive over 1,000,000 km

Languages: English, Chinese

7 answers to this question

Are you selecting the right job? Make sure to write on Job Dispatcher or Freight Market "TMP10" and select Stage Equipment or Giant Speakers.

Are you delivering in the right place? The place you need to go is called Haulie Harbor.

Also make sure during the trip you dont get kicked, if you get kicked but continue to deliver it will not count

Hello, I am really sorry that your job was not approved, but I think there may be more than one reason for this, consider the following:

1- Did you deliver as stated by TruckersMP?

2- Were you actively connected to the TruckersMP Server while transporting the load?

3-Did you click on any save and load record while moving the load? You can visit here to read the rules: https://truckersmp.com/blog/310 Although there is a possibility that it is a system error, it is very small. I hope you can find the problem.

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS !🤍                          

I have noticed this for myself, as I done 9/10 and my 10th one did not count, only difference being is that my 10th run my trailer was pretty damaged due to an "Incident". Unsure if this is the cause, just something I have noticed. 

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

Hello there!

Since this topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member, and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thank you all for your participation.

Kind regards,
Roy Pegasus
TruckersMP Support & Translator

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.