Reports in-game connected to Website

Ello Truckers! It's been a while since I posted anything here, and I think the right time has come to post something interesting ^^ 😁

I've been thinking about it for a few days to be honest...
And my idea was to connect the reports made in-game directly to the website (as if we had to do a manual report yes)
Let me explain better what I mean;
practically, given that to join the TMP and to be able to play on the various servers we have to log in, this means how to carry out a sort of recognition upon entry 😄
The reports that are carried out in-game would be nice if they could be connected directly to the site, to avoid very long queues and endless waiting to accept or reject a report... and then enter the site and attach the various proof of the report or, done directly from the system, record and then keep in memory a small recording of 10-15 seconds from the moment of impact to the end when the in-game report is made from the TAB, if it doesn't work for technical reasons excc, give the possibility to publish it manually later (as we are already doing now with manual reports)...
And don't limit people to 10 reports at a time... which could be a problem for those who record multiple consecutive clips, given that it takes days if not weeks for them to be viewed and accepted/rejected...
Obviously the rule always applies, if anyone abuses it and spams useless reports it is right that they are banned from the reporting system.
But, it would be nice like this, eh, no,
Limit the above ONLY to users with an account and gaming experience of at least 2 years and at least 1-2k hours of gaming on Steam. In order to avoid unnecessary reports and abuse of the system.

And if reports are a problem, why not remove them permanently? and enjoy the game as it is? 😄

Suggestion Name: Report in-game connected to website

Suggestion Description: Suggestion of connecting the reports made in-game directly to the website

Any example images: N/A

Why it should be added: read the text above

It's just my idea and a suggestion, obviously I'm ready to read and listen to your opinion regarding how much and if you perhaps have something to add or modify...

As always, waiting for your positive feedback,

Best Regards,

Rossoo770s.

Aurora HR & Media Team | Veteran Driver | TruckersMP member since 2015 | 6.000+ hours of game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

I congratulate you for your suggestion, my friend. This is a very good suggestion, but it may have both positive and negative aspects. For example, there are many unnecessary reports in the game. If these are sent to the website, the workload of the Game Moderator team will increase at least 3 times. this is just my opinion. 🤍

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

It could be good, possibly easier and faster. However, the current reporting system fulfills its function adequately. You can report both in-game and on the website. If you do it in-game, the moderators who are online can see it immediately, while if you do it through the website, it usually takes a little longer, but you make sure action is taken.

Regards!

• Community Manager

Hi there,

Thank you for creating this suggestion. We have had plans for the longest time to create something like this. However, due to the complexity of the project, it has no ETA. I will be marking this as On Hold. 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager

// On Hold

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket