I'd like to use the quiet rain sound mode in TruckersMP.

Suggestion Name

I'd like to use the quiet rain sound mode in TruckersMP.

Suggestion Description

The sound of raindrops falling on the roof of the truck is really loud.
It's nice to see it raining, but the loud sound of rain makes driving less immersive, so I have no choice but to play with the rainfall set to 0%.
Therefore, I would like to use the quiet rain sound mode in TruckersMP as well, so I am submitting this proposal.

Any example images

The video below was recorded after applying the mode in single player.

Mode used: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3211147910

Why it should be added

Vanilla's raindrop sounds are unrealistic because they sound like hail falling.
Even if the truck windows are closed, outside sounds are not soundproofed, so I can hear the sound of rain outside even inside.
The sight of rain falling is beautiful, but the sound of the rain makes it less immersive.

• Community Manager

HI there,

Thank you for creating this suggestion. At this time we will be rejecting it because unfortunately we are not looking to support new modifications that are created outside of our team. We appreciate you suggesting this however! 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager

// Rejected

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket