"Connection refused you are not the owner of some DLC you use"

W44h1b

Question

Hi, I keep getting this error when I  launch a server on Truckers MP.  I have already tried many solutions such as, checking  the dlcs and reinstalling  the game. I also have tried to verify my files and  run Truckers MP as admin.  deleting and reinstalling the dlcs did not work for me either. any other solutions? 

9 answers to this question

Hello @W44h1b,

I recommend you try one of these methods:

- Go to: Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Delete all SCS files
- Go to the Steam application, right-click on Euro Truck Simulator 2, Properties, Installed Files and Verify this game's files are installed correctly.

I hope this helps you solve your problem. Let us know below if it worked.

Kind regards,

Almeida'

Elllo there, @W44h1b

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forums here in Help Section.

My name is RedNub and  I'm member of TruckersMP.

According to your issue you mentioned please read following steps: 

• Firstly make sure you have steam set up to public

VKzkmp4.png

- > Have you tried to launch TMP as administrator? 

- > Does it always happen when you want to enter in to MP? 

If you have recently bought some dlc, I recommend you to check all dlc here: https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings - Linked DLC's - > click to check dlc and wait.

2. Solution - > Clean a cache and cookies in your browser, try to re-login again and check DLC's and wait. 

6xxDN4R.png

I'm waiting for your response 

Kind Regards,

RedNub

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver V | Human Resources & Driver Trainer of H&K Express 

• Upvote 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

I look forward to your response.

King regards,

Elih

TruckersMP Support

Hey @W44h1b,

Could you please confirm that you haven't bought any additional DLCs than those seen in your DLC tab in Steam properties of ETS2 (as seen in the screenshot above there are supposed to be only 4)? If that's the case, please delete all DLCs that you didn't purchase through Steam from the ETS2 directory. After that you can verify files integrity through ETS2 properties. Once it's done it should work - please let us know.

Good luck!

karnet,

TruckersMP Support

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply. I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.
Thank you all for your participation!

Kind Regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Support & Translator

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section since your topic has been inactive for more than one week.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support & Event Team 

//Moved to Unsolved

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png