F11 to hide name issue

Suggestion Name: F11 to hide name of player

Suggestion Description: According to the earlier system, on pressing F9 to only the chat was hidden and on pressing F11 the player name was hidden. According to the current system, if pressing F11 hides both player name and chat. Due to this, low end PC users are facing a lot of fps drop issues.  At the time of any collusion, the player name is not visible in the recording, so cant create report. Because those people keep the chat off to get more FPS, then the name also gets hidden.

Any example images: Sorry, i don't have

Why should it be added?: Enhance the game's performance for players with low-spec computers by providing an option to disable the chat feature in game (ex- high-traffic areas cd road).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

spacer.png      spacer.png

I agree, this situation is mostly experienced by people who are not good at computers. Of course, they cause crashes due to fps drop. You can increase your efforts to minimize this situation. You can start with the suggestion given by Raw. You can make it easier for the player and increase their fun by making a separate button for closing the chat and closing the name.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 7:48 PM, RAW Truck said:

Suggestion Name: F11 to hide name of player

Suggestion Description: According to the earlier system, on pressing F9 to only the chat was hidden and on pressing F11 the player name was hidden. According to the current system, if pressing F11 hides both player name and chat. Due to this, low end PC users are facing a lot of fps drop issues.  At the time of any collusion, the player name is not visible in the recording, so cant create report. Because those people keep the chat off to get more FPS, then the name also gets hidden.

Any example images: Sorry, i don't have

Why should it be added?: Enhance the game's performance for players with low-spec computers by providing an option to disable the chat feature in game (ex- high-traffic areas cd road).

I don't think this is the issue by far. The main reasons/culprits are the excessive amounts of local mods and save edits in one zone (not by just one user). These need to be heavily limited to only GOLD Patron users. This will ease the servers lag by a lot.