How to disable Winter Mod?

RavenEmbla

Question

Hello, dear forum users. I want to disable the Winter mod because I'm tired of seeing snow and crashing everywhere. Can I disable the Winter Mod without deleting from mod files? I don't want to delete the files because I don't want to reinstall those Gigabytes of mod files in the next winter season. Is there any option for disabling or enabling the mod? (I'm not talking about Seasonal Effects, I just want to play on the default ETS map.) Thanks.

6 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, Almeida' said:

Hello @RavenEmbla,

Just go to this path: ''Documents\ETS2MP\mod'' and delete all the files with the name Frosty and you'll no longer have this Winter Mod active.

I hope I've helped you.

Kind regards,

Almeida'

Thanks for answering. But like I said I don't want to delete the files. Does it work if I take those files and copy and paste them into some empty folder and then delete the mod files which is inside of the "ETS2MP/mod" folder? Thanks again and also sorry for my bad English ❤️

Hello there!  

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards,

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support & Event Team 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

On 3/3/2024 at 5:44 PM, Fast-rider said:

Hello there!  

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards,

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support & Event Team 

Yep, it worked. I moved all Frosty mod files inside of the Documents/ETS2MP/mod folder to my desktop, and then I launched the game and it worked. Thanks for helping, the whole community ❤️ Drive Safe 🙂 

Hello There!

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Trial Support & Translator

//Locked and Moved to Solved Topics

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status