Connection refused. You are not owner of some DLC you use

ryan180495

Question

12 answers to this question

There might be a few reasons for this to occur. The reasons are as mentioned below:-

1) You are using crack DLC which is not allowed in TMP. If so you need to verify the game and remove crack DLCs.

2) There might be possibility that your DLCs are not connected to TMP. In order to connect DLC to your TMP Profile go to "Settings > Linked Games / DLCs" and then check DLC.

Following these steps will solve your issue.

Even if further your issue is not solved check DLCs it shows up in the settings tab and check if any of the DLC you own is missing.

You may also verify your game in order to be sure the  game is containing correct files.

INDIAN-TRUCKERS.png

10 hours ago, ryan180495 said:

every time i load ets2mp i get connection refused don't own all dlc error and i look this up and tried all the step everyone els say to try and still not working

Did you download any external DLC ?

I hope you did not watch YouTube tutorial on how to activate all DLC'S..

Because, you might have change something from ur ets2 profile.

If you change anything from ur profile.

No matter how you verify game intergrity it won't work.

You will just have to delete the game and download it again, to activate back your real ets2 profile 

Have you downloaded crack DLC and used them to play offline? 
Either that or it might be possible that some dlc file got deleted 
You can either remove them and then remove bin folder and then verify game files with steam or just reinstall the game.
It should solve the problem afaik. 

Hello @ryan180495

I'm sorry you can't connect to play online.

Below are three topics that have already been created with solutions to your problem. I hope I've helped you!

See you later!

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

Hello @ryan180495,

Try the method I'll give you below:

• Go to this path: Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 and there you'll find all the DLCS in the .scs file, try deleting all the DLCS you have.
  • After that, you go to Steam and check the integrity of the Local files.
  • After that, all the DLCS will be installed again. 

Let me know if this helped you solve your problem.

Kind regards,

Almeida'

Hello there @ryan180495!

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
MythicalLegend
TruckersMP Support

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply. I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.
Thank you all for your participation.

Kind regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Trial Support & Translator

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status

Hello @ryan180495,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
MythicalLegend
TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved.

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!