Spiller du fortsatt på tmp eller convoy mode?

Lurer på om Norske spillere bruker truckers mp eller om dere spiller på egne servere eller convoy mode? 

Har brukt mp lenge men nå etter en ban som er helt tatt ut av kontekst å etter alt jeg har sett på nett om mp vurderer jeg sterkt å bruke andre alternativer.

Har dere selv fått ban som er helt uten grunn eller har dere erfaringer så del de gjerne.

Hadde vært interessant å se hva Norske spillere har av erfaringer.

I'm not Norwegian. Translated another topic i saw on the homepage and this one was in the recent 5 list.

Anywho, i haven't played for 2 months for the following reasons:

• I'm sick of the CD Road style of gameplay being the acceptable standard and is what goes against simulation. What simulation has vehicles intentionally crashing into each other?
  • The new moderation strategy hasn't even done any in game changes like the post said it would. All it has done is conceal ban times and staff names. 95% of reports still timeout. Busy hours and there's like 1 mod on. 
  • Bans are just a slap on the wrist. The offender serves their sentence and is released back onto the server only to have not learned from it.
  • For the most part, they are against any ideas that change the road in a huge way. "Goes against our vision" as they just leave it problematic until SCS fixes it. In other words, they cater to the reckless majority.

I watch an unnamed streamer from time to time. They show me conditions of CD if decided that's what the stream should be that day. Once i deem it acceptable, i shall return. Until then, i just check the forum and watch said streamer.