TP (Teleport) Feature Request in TruckersMP Game

Suggestion Name:  TP (Teleport) Feature Request in TruckersMP Game

Suggestion Description: TruckersMP Team,
Writing to suggest the addition of a frequently requested feature that is currently unavailable: the TP (Teleport) feature.  I am requesting a system in the form of "/tp (id)" that allows us to teleport to our friends using their IDs. 
Measures can be implemented to regulate the use of the TP feature and prevent abuse.  For instance, it can only be used to teleport to our friends from Steam or for limited periods (15-20 minutes).

Any example images: -/-

Why it should be added: Sometimes our friends are located far away from the teleportation points offered in the game, making it time-consuming to reach them. This is particularly true when trying to reach friends located in places such as the Kirkenes Mine.

Therefore, it is important to consider time efficiency when planning to meet up with friends. Enabling players to cover long distances quickly will allow for more efficient use of time during game sessions.

For community events, instant teleportation to designated starting points for special events, convoys, or competitions would make it easier for players to participate in community-oriented events.

I hope you will consider this suggestion as a step towards improving the TruckersMP community.

Best regards,

Alonzy,
a TruckersMP player.

Hey,

We regularly review game privileges across all user levels, and direct teleportation is not a feature we plan to introduce for players anytime soon. There is currently no way to control where a teleport destination can be, there is significant potential for abuse, and in many cases it detracts from the experience of the game. Our moderation, event & management staff are specifically trained on how to effectively use the teleport function.

Quick-travel between garages is still a quick way to locate and get to your friends,