Chat says "Chat is currently disabled" when trying to F9 in TruckersMP

therealdeemz

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello, first of all, I wish you a good day. I hope you have a great day. ❤️ 

• The error you get when you press F9 probably appears in the route creator. To turn this off, go to Settings/Button Settings/Unbind the Chat button.

• To access CB Radio, you can type "/channel <Channel number>" in the Chat or edit it from the Tab.

I hope what I wrote helped and your problems were solved. Contact me if you need help!

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards,

Samderali.

Hello there!

You can also try pressing F11, which is the key used to disable/enable the scoreboard, player name display, and chatbox.

Also please make sure that you are using "y" for chatbox and "x" for the CB radio as they cannot be changed.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

The chat that you are referring to (on the GPS) is that for the In-Game multiplayer mode "Convoy". This no relation to the TruckersMP chat which is a separate UI. If you are unable to see the TruckersMP Chat, you should press "F11" when in-game to make it appear.

The TruckersMP Keybinds CANNOT be changed and are set in stone. "X" for CB Radio Push to Talk and "Y" for opening the chat.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

Since this topic has been inactive for more than a week, I am going to move it to Unsolved Topics

If you need any help in the future, Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Trial Support & Translator

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status