Daylight Savings on Event Pages

Stones8000

Question

I've recently been looking at a lot of events, and even planning to organise some myself. Something that I think I'd like to understand more though, is how the website deals with daylight savings.

Obviously, if you are looking at an event for tomorrow, it will show times in your local timezone. However, when looking at or organising an event for a few month's time, I notice that the time displayed on the page often doesn't match with the time that the event organiser has written in the event information. I was wondering if there was a way organisers can know what timezone they are scheduling events in, and weather it affects the time a user sees when they open the event page?

Stones8000

spacer.png

status.png

4 answers to this question

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi

TruckersMP - Trial Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

2 hours ago, Krisi said:

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi

TruckersMP - Trial Support & Add-On Team

Didn't get an answer here, but I was told in a support ticket that there is a bug and that the developers are now aware 😄 Thanks for your hard work Krisi

Stones8000

spacer.png

status.png

Hello there!

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png