Lags in crowded area - what causes them???

pewun

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello ! @pewun

It's so normal. There's nothing to do when there are a lot of trucks near you, the FPS will always drop and there's no way to change that.

If you walk in a busy area, your FPS will be low, now, if you travel along highways with few movements, your FPS will be good, and you won't experience any loss of frames.

Have a nice day! 

Hello,

there is no miracle solution unfortunately even with a good setup, everyone has lag or big drops in FPS in very busy areas 😕

I hope you enjoy playing TruckersMP despite this.

1797472539_TMP.webp.542b008508f3e29324b9b29eabffd2f6.webp.30dac118f31a8f248f33bc747a0d48d2.webp

@pewun

Hello! Regarding your question. Network lag. My personal understanding is that the requirements for the player's computer configuration, some players like to use code files (also called Home files), and their own network are all related. Installing a lot of accessories on the car will increase the server's capacity and also affect the lag. If you add the C-D line (add to the Duisburg trail) including the Sirkness of the P server, you don't have to worry about the lag problem outside these two cities. Of course, some players like to go to these places because these places are lively and there are many players running together. So this can only be seen by yourself. You can also try to reduce the image quality.

First of all, I wish you a good day. I hope you had a great day. ❤️

The lags are due to Truckersmp and this is because it is not optimized. To get into a more technical area, the maximum TC value of the game (maximum 1 million points) increases at least 4 times in crowded areas, and due to this factor, your game lags and/or hangs. As a solution to this, you can lower your graphics from both Tab settings and game settings. Of course, a better system can reduce latency, but it won't eliminate them completely.

I hope what I wrote helped and your problem was solved. If you need help you can contact me

Have a nice day,

Kind regards,

Samderali.

Hey

I hope you have a nice day

Ets 2 is a graphics card based game, as I read in other forums and tried it myself but if I were to buy a new computer, I would be careful to use balanced parts. Because you will be playing other games on the computer you buy, don't forget that.

Therefore, do not use parts with different powers that will cause a bottleneck in the computer you buy. For the RAM you will buy, as someone who does architectural modeling, my suggestion to you is to choose a minimum of 32gb of RAM.

• Upvote 1

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

I look forward to your response.

King regards,

Elih

TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have any more issues, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Elih

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved