About of cargo details in Truck Job Dispatcher

Suggestion Name:  Need more details about cargo in truck Job Dispatcher.

Suggestion Description: In the job dispatcher, road distance, ferry distance, ferry price are shown and you can see the preview, but the cargo weight is not mentioned anywhere.
When we are driving a low power truck and taking the job just by seeing the preview of trailer, then there is a lot of issue due to high weight on hilly areas.

Any example images:
VnLfDFj.png

Why should it be added?: 
Sometimes I have seen that other drivers block the road due to high weight in hilly areas and traffic gets blocked. (ex- Promods ice land, promods death road Kirkenes area)

• Upvote 3
  • Woah! 1

spacer.png      spacer.png

Good idea. It would be good to have detailed information about the cargo we will carry. In addition, in the normal game, the game warns us if our truck is not sufficient for this cargo or if there is a possibility of difficulty. The same feature can be added to this area as well.

On 1/5/2024 at 8:50 AM, RAW Truck said:

Suggestion Name:  Need more details about cargo in truck Job Dispatcher.

Suggestion Description: In the job dispatcher, road distance, ferry distance, ferry price are shown and you can see the preview, but the cargo weight is not mentioned anywhere.
When we are driving a low power truck and taking the job just by seeing the preview of trailer, then there is a lot of issue due to high weight on hilly areas.

Why should it be added?: Sometimes I have seen that other drivers block the road due to high weight in hilly areas and traffic gets blocked. (ex- Promods ice land, promods death road Kirkenes area)

Yea... the dispacher could benefit from a more detailed screen.

On the other hand, your problem with "Why should it be added?" is in the fact that most players are autists trying to do the impossible. I can say for myself that I never use a low bed/loader in Iceland ever sinse they had added the bolders on the road and can comfortably pull up and down a low bed with a loco, double and HCT trailers on Kirkenes road with an 8x6 chassis (as thee should be the ones used). I don't agree with you to remove more trailer and cargo types from the given locations.

You need to select any load you have selected from this menu separately from the main menu of the game, from the free play section, in order to get the load. In this process, how heavy it is will appear there. Of course, it would be nice to write the loads in parentheses next to them, but I don't know if it is necessary. Even when we buy a very heavy load, it shows the weight when choosing a load while working freely or when we go to the company and buy it there. Sometimes it can even give a warning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...