Connection with server has been broken problem

ωσ_f

Question

9 answers to this question

As far as i think it's due to unstable internet connection.Do you play on lan or hotspot?
1) If lan then get it check might be your broadband not working properly or change it as it could be particular company's issue.
2) If it's hotspot then u need to get a lan for stable connection.
It happens with me also when i connect to mobile hotspot,everything else(yt,twitch) works fine but games either they dont connect to server or if it does its too laggy ,but with lan it works fine.

You may sometimes experience this problem in busy areas of the game, depending on the density. If you are getting the same error in another city. After entering the game, open the game console, type game there and try to enter again a few times. If it still does not work, you can try the video in the link I posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy5QZTILMyQ

Hello ωσ_f,

Looking at the photo, I can see that you are trying to get login the game in Calais, which is a very crowded place. Just, don't login to the game in crowded cities, enter/login the game in non-crowded places (Zurich etc.), I believe that your problem will be solved.

signature-min(1)(1).png.64f043821f8f9789c746e089ac778016.png

Hello there!

Has this been happening in other places? If available, you can move your game to SSD instead of HDD.

Unreliable Connection kick mostly happens when your PC can't handle many players loading at once near you. To avoid that, you need to lower graphics, avoid spawning in the crowded area and close all unnecessary processes like browser and antivirus before you join the server.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

RagtagBoss

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.