CB Radio Problem

pukitoszef

Question

Hello, as you can see in the title, I have a problem with CB radio because I don't know why, but I cannot talk. I checked the CB radio mic test, and it works. I also tried to switch my mic buttons, but that also doesn't work.
and now I am hopeless.and dunno if I mute myself somehow ingame and it's impossible that every button on my keyboard doesn't work.

cb.png

6 answers to this question

First of all, you cannot talk in the game without pressing the talk key, the x key on the keyboard. If you tried this, you can try typing /channel 19 in the in-game chat, this is the default conversation channel. If this doesn't work, the microphone shown in the photo should be your default microphone, you need to go into Windows sound settings to adjust it. If these do not work, reply to me and we can continue to find a solution to your problem.

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

Hey,

Since this topic has been inactive for over 1 week I will now move this to Unsolved Topics.

If you need help again in the future you will have to create a new topic.

Kind Regards,
JCBBuilds,
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

JCBBuilds
Owner of Night's Truckstyling Discord
 discord.gg/6h5pS5RbE5