Winter mod not working

oldpryk

Question

Hello,

I read the mod installation instructions and followed the instructions. I have downloaded the current version from the author's website. The modification was uploaded to the folder: Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod
Now when i started game it is still not visible in game. I am driving in Spain, is it problem for location? When i start game i cant access mod manager, it says its not aviable in multiplayer. I cant see any mods in game.

I joined multiplayer, switched on rain, and its just raining. There is no snow anywhere 😞

My game is steam version.

Please help me.

Przechwytywanie.PNG

4 answers to this question

You placed the mod in the wrong folder. The way you put it, it will work in single player but not in TMP. For it to work in TMP, it needs to be stored in \Documents\ETS2MP\mod or \Documents\ATSMP\mod. You can simply copy/paste from the current location to the TMP one and then you can use it both when you play in TMP and when you play single.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1